Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) Claims Advice
If you have been injured as result of a violent crime
in the past 2 years, you could be entitled to criminal injuries compensation. Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors can help
you to recover the damages you rightfully deserve for incidents in England or Wales.
- Have you sustained a physical injury or sexual assault
in England or Wales? ?
- Are you the victim of a crime that took place
at your workplace?
- Injured as a result of a criminal fleeing from
the scene of a crime?
- Has someone close to you died as a result of a violent
You could claim for your injury or loss through the
Government funded scheme operated by the Criminal Injuries
Compensation Authority (CICA).
If you or a member of your family was seriously injured as a result of a criminal act then its advisable to get in touch with a specialist solicitor who can help you with your case, however, if your injury was less serious then you can claim compensation through the CICA scheme yourself without the need to contact a solicitor - find out how here Criminal Injuries Compensation.
You can also find out more by reading our frequently asked questions guide,
- Can I claim for criminal injuries?
- Do I qualify for compensation?
- How much will I receive?
- Can I challenge a CICA decision?
- Claims for childhood abuse
- Fatal injuries
- How much will it cost to claim?
We can offer you
- The comfort associated with a solicitor your can trust to guide you through the
process of making a claim
- The emotional care and understanding you need along with professional advice on the law
- Experienced specialist solicitors
- Clear practical advice without the use of legal jargon
We offer various funding solutions for you claim including:
- Fixed fees for minor injuries £90 inclusive of VAT - Please note you can run these claims yourself
- Contingency fee arrangements for successful claims. Calculated based on hourly rates
with a limit of no more than 25% of your total award
- If your claim is unsuccessful we will not charge you a penny
Make an enquiry
Contact one of our solicitors now to discuss how we can help you by completing our, no obligation,
online enquiry form and we
will call you back or you can call us directly on freephone: 0808 129 3320.