Specialist Immigration and Asylum Law Services
No matter where you are in the UK our specialist team are on hand to help you with your immigration issue, so if you are:
- Applying to come to the UK and need to gain entry clearance
- Already in the UK and want to extend your stay, or be granted indefinite leave to remain
- Already in the UK and want to switch visa category
- A European national applying for permanent residence and British citizenship
- An employer looking to help a new employee
- A student looking to study in the UK
- Making a Human Rights application or an application outside of the UK Immigration Rules
- Appealing against a refusal decision
- Trying to stop a removal or deportation
- Applying for British Citizenship and a British passport
Why choose Simpson Millar LLP for Immigration Advice?
- Our immigration solicitors are specialists and have well-respected reputations, over half of our work comes from recommendations
- All our staff are passionate about helping, and strive to give a 1st class service
- We are understanding and patient through what can be a very difficult time
- We are experienced in all types of immigration applications and appeals
- We offer value for money, with reasonable fees and provide several funding options, including fixed fees
- There are no hidden charges
- We are approachable and here to give friendly, complete and realistic advice
- You will have direct access to your solicitor
- We are a national law firm and can help you no matter where you are, in the UK with offices in:
No matter where you are in the UK our solicitors are here to help.
Our lawyers and consultants always make sure we are clear about costs from the start and that the immigration advice we give is as easy to understand as possible. We avoid jargon where we can, but immigration laws in the UK are complex and change regularly. To see how we can help you there is more information about immigration law and the services we offer below. If you cannot find the immigration information you need please feel free to contact one of our immigration experts on 0808 129 3320.
Employing people in the UK
- Sponsor Licences
- Civil Penalties
Living with Family in the UK
- Family Migration
- Fiancé(s) and Spouses, Civil Partners and Unmarried Partners
- Other Dependent Relatives
Applying as a European national or the family member of a European national
Settling in the UK
Appeal and Review Rights
Investing and working in the UK
Studying in the UK
- Tier 4 - General
- Tier 4 - Child
- Prospective Student
- Student Visitor
- Child Visitor
Visiting the UK
- Deportation and stopping removals
Seeking Refuge or Humanitarian Protection
The Legal 500 2016
"Simpson Millar LLP’s ‘extremely helpful’ department is headed by the ‘passionate’ Emma Brooksbank, who primarily acts for businesses and clients in the higher education sector."
Chambers and Partners 2017
"Emma Brooksbank of Simpson Millar LLP focuses on commercial immigration matters and regularly undertakes Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 5 related work. 'Emma is knowledgeable, extremely competent and displays an excellent attitude towards her clients,' comments one source."
"Emma Brooksbank is recommended as one to watch."
We can speak your language and offer all our Immigration Services in Polish, Arabic, Urdu, Punjabi and French.
Contact our solicitors now to get the immigration advice you need. Complete our no obligation online enquiry
form and we will call you back or you can call us directly on freephone: 0808 129 3320.