Immigration Advice and Legal Support
Specialist Immigration and Asylum Law Services
No matter where you are in the UK our specialist team are on hand to help you with your immigration issue, so if you are:
- Applying to come to the UK and need to gain 'entry clearance'
- Already in the UK and want to extend your stay, and be granted 'indefinite leave to remain'
- Already in the UK and want to switch visa category
- Trying to arrange your first visa
- An employer looking to help a new employee
- A student looking to study in the UK
- Making a Human Rights application outside of UK Immigration Rules
- Appealing against a refusal decision
- Trying to stop a removal or deportation
Why choose Simpson Millar LLP for Immigration Advice?
- Our immigration solicitors are specialists and have well-respected reputations, over half of our work comes from recommendations
- All our staff are passionate about helping, and strive to give a 1st class service
- We are understanding and patient through what can be a very difficult time
- We are experienced in all types of immigration applications and appeals
- We offer value for money, with reasonable fees and provide several funding options, including fixed fees
- There are no hidden charges
- We are approachable and here to give friendly, complete and realistic advice
- You will have direct access to your solicitor
- We are a national law firm and can help you no matter where you are, in the UK with offices in:
No matter where you are in the UK our solicitors are here to help.
Our lawyers and consultants always make sure we are clear about costs from the start and that the immigration advice we give is as easy to understand as possible. We try to avoid jargon where we can, but immigration laws in the UK are complex and changes regularly. To see how we can help you there is more information about immigration law and the services we offer below. If you cannot find the immigration information you need please feel free to contact one of our immigration experts on 0808 129 3320.
Employing people in the UK
- Sponsor Licences
- Civil Penalties
Living with Family in the UK
- Family Migration
- Fiancé(s) and Spouses, Civil Partners and Unmarried Partners
- Other Dependent Relatives
Applying as a European national or the family member of a European national
Settling in the UK
Appeal and Review Rights
Investing and working in the UK
Studying in the UK
- Tier 4 - General
- Tier 4 - Child
- Prospective Student
- Student Visitor
- Child Visitor
Visiting the UK
- Deportation and stopping removals
Seeking Refuge or Humanitarian Protection
The Legal 500 2016
"Simpson Millar LLP’s ‘extremely helpful’ department is headed by the ‘passionate’ Emma Brooksbank, who primarily acts for businesses and clients in the higher education sector."
Chambers and Partners 2017
"Emma Brooksbank of Simpson Millar LLP focuses on commercial immigration matters and regularly undertakes Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 5 related work. 'Emma is knowledgeable, extremely competent and displays an excellent attitude towards her clients,' comments one source."
"Emma Brooksbank is recommended as one to watch."
Contact our solicitors now to get the immigration advice you need. Complete our no obligation online enquiry
form and we will call you back or you can call us directly on freephone: 0808 129 3320.
Hi Emma. Just wanted to let you know that my application for British Naturalisation has been successful and I have just attended the ceremony to swear in as British Citizen yesterday. I would like to say a massive 'Thank You' for all your help and support throughout and wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for your guidance and support.
Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts xxx
I am incredibly grateful to Ashley Stothard at Simpson Millar Solicitors for her hard work in attaining my daughters naturalisation. The process was simple and easy for me. They took all the stress out of the process, which I really appreciated! Ashley communicated with me every step of the way, so I always knew exactly where I stood and what to expect. She was accessible and always replied promptly to my queries. From my experience, I would highly recommend Simpson Millar Solicitors, my daughter is now a British citizen and we are so very grateful for your help!
Ms J L Garrett
At Simpson Millar I found the department very friendly and caring. I always knew what to expect when I went to see Sumita. My outcome was successful and I am now a proud British citizen.
Mr Wayne Whittaker