Free Dispute Advice Service
Simpson Millar LLP's Holiday Claims Team are offering a free service for people in dispute or who wish to make a complaint
about a Thomas Cook Holiday because they were ill or
suffered from food poisoning or had an accident abroad at their Thomas Cook hotel because the standards at the hotel were
poor or shoddy.
- Free legal advice for those with Thomas Cook complaints
- No win no fee dispute service available for personal injury illness and accident complaints
- Guidance on what to do and say and what not to do and say
Call 0808 145 1353 for Free Advice if you have been ill or injured during a Thomas Cook Holiday and wish to make a Complaint
Think before you make a Thomas Cook Holiday Complaint Direct
- Be aware that anything you innocently say to Thomas Cook may be used against you to reject your complaint
- Be wary if after your holiday you receive a telephone call from someone purporting to be from a Welfare Department
- Make sure you know how much your holiday complaint claim is worth as Thomas Cook may attempt to settle
your compensation for too little
- If you are asked to complete any forms about your accident or illness you must seek legal advice as completing it without
understanding the implications may harm your claim
- Ensure that before you write to Thomas Cook you list each and every complaint you have
- Keep a record of everything that happens
If you have been the victim of an illness or sickness outbreak at your hotel or sustained an injury caused by someone
else’s fault during your holiday then get legal advice before contacting Thomas Cook.
You can find out quickly and for free whether your complaint has merit and we will give you an idea of how
much compensation you should be asking for.
Examples of Thomas Cook Complaints
Complaints about an accident or illness during a Thomas Cook Holiday
- The Package Travel Regulations 1992 make tour operators responsible for every aspect of your holiday including making sure
that your hotel is reasonably safe and that the food is fit to eat
- You need to have a clear idea of what evidence you will need to win your claim and an idea of just how much compensation
your illness or injury is worth
- Don’t accept any offer of compensation Thomas Cook may offer to you without taking advice
- Most people are unaware that food poisoning is a personal injury and that compensation awards can run into
many ££££ thousands
Complaint about Thomas Cook
Have you got a complaint or are you currently in dispute with Thomas Cook?
Get free impartial advice from a Team of dedicated Thomas Cook Holiday Complaints Specialists and find out about how to
Our expert lawyers take on Thomas Cook complaints concerning illness, food poisoning and accident claims on no win no fee
terms and will do all the work for you.
How to complain about a Thomas Cook holiday
You can contact Thomas Cook’s Complaints Department directly by calling 01733 224 814 to get details of their complaints
However, if you are struggling to find a Thomas Cook complaints email address or postal address to write to with your complaint
then let us have details of your dispute and we will help you.
Just complete the complaint enquiry form on this page and we will reply.
Thomas Cook’s complaints policy is to acknowledge a complaint letter within 14 days and then to provide a full response
28 days. These timescales are set by ABTA in their code of conduct.
Have you got evidence to back up your complaint?
The strongest claims are always those supported by evidence. Your chances of winning compensation increase
if you have compelling evidence that the tour operator cannot deny. Evidence may include:
- Photographs and DVD recordings
- Contact details of other holiday makers who can support your complaints
- Completed complaint forms
- Medical notes and reports
Without evidence a tour operator may simply say that you cannot prove your complaint.
Even if you don’t have evidence, if you have been sick during a holiday or injured through no fault of your own then we
Start a No Win No Fee claim today
Don’t be afraid to ask if your Thomas Cook holiday was ruined by illness, food poisoning or an
accident and you suffered an injury.
Call our friendly team today on 0808 145 1353 and they will be able to guide and advise
you or send us an email using our enquiry form and we will
reply with absolutely no obligation on your part to take our advice.