Employment Law Solicitors For Employers
Our Employment Law solicitors have an excellent reputation for delivering bespoke employment law advice, support, and strategy that helps businesses reach their full potential.
Highly recommended by The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners, renowned legal guides that recognise leading lawyers from firms across the world, our specialist expertise has allowed our firm to build long-lasting relationships with businesses across the UK.
Whether you need legal advice, guidance, or representation, we can help you with:
- Changes to terms and conditions
- Settlement agreements (formerly known as compromise agreements)
- Consultancy agreements
- Drafting and advising on employee documentation
- Employment law training
- Gender pay gap reporting
- Grievance and disciplinary processes
- HR consultancy
- Performance management
- Restrictive covenants
- Sickness absence
- Termination and severance
- Tribunal support and representation
- Unfair dismissal
- Updating and implementing policies and procedures
Are You Looking For Long-Term Legal Support?
If your business needs long-term HR and legal support, our HR Oracle service offers you access to qualified advisors from £99 a month.
Whether you need a reliable answer to a question or you need a trained legal eye to review your policies and procedures, one of our dedicated advisors will be ready to help, whenever you need them.
When you become a member you will also have access to our exclusive access to our portal, which has a variety of useful online resources, such as templates, designed to support your business.
Find out how you would benefit from our HR Oracle service by speaking to one of our experts on 0800 038 0754.
How Can Simpson Millar Support Your Business?
With consistently high satisfaction ratings from our clients, you can rest assured that your business will be receiving the highest standard of service from employment experts.
Our solicitors are committed to achieving the best results for your business and will:
- Protect your business by negotiating the best resolutions, helping you to avoid costly and time-consuming litigation
- Take swift, but effective action when dealing with time-sensitive cases
- Proactively help you to avoid risk by planning ahead, identifying potential issues and practical solutions
We are always upfront about the costs of our legal services, giving you complete control over your business's finances.
Whether you need our support on a short-term basis or are looking for a more comprehensive, bespoke package, we offer businesses special, competitive rates, and tailor our services to your needs.
If you prefer you can contact us by completing our no obligation
online enquiry form.