Legal Process - How to Buy or Sell your House
When you buy or sell a house, flat, maisonette etc the legal process is referred to a "conveyancing" but what does that mean?
What is Conveyancing?
This is the term given to the process of transferring the title of a property from one person to another and relates to the legal process involved when you buy or sell a property.
Our Residential Conveyancing Team offer an efficient,
competitive conveyancing service tailored to your needs.
Get a conveyancing quote by calling 0844 807 5055
How we can help you buy or sell your home
Why choose our Conveyancing Team?
- A fast efficient high-quality residential conveyancing service - Accredited members of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Friendly and experienced conveyancers who will communicate
clearly and be upfront with you during every step of the
- Regular updates on the progress of your transaction
- Guaranteed fixed fees and no hidden extras
- No sale no fee on our professional charges and no hidden
charges for providing this service
- Value for money with no compromise on service levels
- No meetings necessary - we can deal with the entire residential
conveyancing process by post, email and telephone, saving you the hassle of taking
time off work to sign legal documents
Additional Benefits Offered
In our commitment to provide innovative solutions, our in house
built case management systems will log your sale/purchase and will
provide you with a host of benefits at the same time:
- fast efficient residential conveyancing service
- track your case online using our online residential conveyancing
- e-mail updates
- direct dial phone numbers to the conveyancers dealing with your
- no meetings necessary unless you want to come and visit us
- our ability to undertake searches online and request most Land
Registry documents online saving you and us time and money
- electronic ID checks in most case
Make the right move
Let our Residential Conveyancing Team take the stress out of your residential
conveyancing requirements now by obtaining a free, no obligation quote by completing our online enquiry form or if you prefer you can call us directly on Freephone:
0800 634 1628.