Mis-sold investments – Were you given misleading advice on a high-risk plan?
If you are a cautious investor who has been wrongly advised or
misled into investing money into a high-risk plan without realising,
you could claim compensation for money lost on a mis-sold investment.
Many cautious investors in the UK have suffered losses through
misleading advice on 'capital secure' investments, thinking that 'capital secure'
really did mean that their capital was safe.
Do any of these statements ring true with you?
- Have you been mis-sold an investment plan by your bank?
- Did you want to invest your money into a low-risk fund but the bank ignored your wishes and put your money
in a high-risk investment plan instead?
- Did your bank state that your investment value could not decrease?
- Did they imply that the term ‘100% Capital Secure’ meant your capital was not at risk?
- Did you find the bank's brochures misleading with statements like '100% of your capital back'?
- Were all the risks of investing your money fully explained to you by the bank?
- Based on your financial goals did your bank try and sell you financial products which you feel were unsuitable,
even if you have not lost money?
- Did you have problems accessing your money, after being led to believe you would have instant access?
- Did the bank encourage you to tie money up in long term arrangements without making sure you were left with enough money for your short term
- Do you believe that your bank gave you misleading advice and that you may be a victim of misleading investment sales practices?
If you answered YES then
Freephone: 0808 129 3320 or drop us an email
using our online enquiry form.
Even worse, banks are mis-selling high-risk investment plans to vulnerable elderly
people who are losing thousands upon thousands of pounds despite thinking that their
capital is secure.
It is this misleading promise that means many cautious investors don’t realise for
some time that they have lost money through risky investments.
Claim compensation for a mis-sold investment
If you or an elderly friend or relative has been mis-sold an unsuitable investment
product where your money has been put into risky investment plans against your wishes
you could claim compensation for your mis-sold investments – especially
if you have lost money because of the high-risk investment.
Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors has a team of experts who will provide
open and honest advice about your compensation claim for a mis-sold
How much will it cost to claim compensation for my mis-sold investment?
Our "no win no fee" service means that we do not pass on any hidden
costs or charges to you. We make the procedure straightforward and simple.
Call our mis-sold investment helpline today on 0808 129 3320 or
use our free, no obligation, online enquiry
form and we’ll get back to you about your mis-sold investments.
Disclaimer: No information on this website shall be construed as
legal advice and information is offered for information purposes only. You should
always seek advice from an appropriately qualified solicitor on any specific legal
enquiry. Calls to or from our legal helpline may be recorded for training and monitoring
External links are provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control
of Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors and no representation is made as to their content.
Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your