Rejected Insurance Claims
Have you made a claim on your home, car, critical illness, holiday or payment protection
insurance – and had your insurance claim rejected?
Rejected insurance claims are usually blamed on you,
the person paying for the policy, for not giving the 'correct' information
on your insurance application form.
Our specialist team could help you appeal that rejected insurance claim. Have a
chat with us today and find more about how we could help you.
Freephone: 0808 129 3320 or
or email us using our online enquiry form.
Common reasons for rejected insurance claims
The reasons most usually given are:
- that you have not acted with 'Utmost Good Faith' – a simple oversight
like forgetting to mention a speeding ticket on your car insurance could see your
- 'Non-Disclosure', which is often used to reject insurance claims,
most notably in the health insurance and critical illness insurance fields.
- In fact, two out of every ten critical illness claims are rejected because the
policyholder failed to mention something during the application process. It can
be difficult to remember every single ailment or medical condition you’ve had over
the past 5 years. And it is on this basis that even the Financial Ombudsman Service
has argued that insurance application forms are made deliberately too long and confusing
to fill in – meaning that more and more claims are rejected.
So if you have had an insurance claim rejected and feel you rightfully
deserve to be paid what you are owed under your car, home, holiday,
health insurance or PPI, then we could help you to make a successful claim on a
"No Win No Fee" basis.
- We would need to see all the paperwork regarding your insurance
policy so that we can properly assess any reasons why your insurance claim has
- If your insurance claim is in regard to a medical policy we would also need to see
your medical records.
- Any evidence that you can provide to back up your case eg any letters
and notes of dates and times of any phone calls and the conversations you have had
regarding your insurance claim would be appreciated.
- When we are confident that we can successfully present a strong appeal against
your rejected insurance claim case then we will submit a formal claim to
your insurers to ensure we get the best result for you following your rejected insurance
In terms of fees, we always work on a case-by-case basis – but if we handle your
claim and are not successful in winning you compensation you
will pay nothing.
When you contact us for a FREE ASSESSMENT of your insurance claim
we will be:
- open and honest with you about your chances of
- we won't use legal jargon, but rest assured that you'll be talking to experienced
legal advisors who will give you the very best advice and guidance
Our legal experts can help
Our expertise in handling rejected insurance claims is unsurpassed
and only a phone call away.
Contact our Team today to discuss your case and how we may be
able to help you on 0808 129 3320 or complete our
online enquiry form.