Brain / Head Injury Symptoms
If you suspect that you or someone else has suffered a brain / head injury you should seek medical advice immediately.
Signs and symptoms of a head injury:
- spinal fluid leaking out of the ears and nose
- loss of consciousness
- dilated or unequal size of pupils
- vision changes eg blurred vision, double vision, unable to tolerate bright light
- no eye movement and in some cases blindness
- difficulty with thinking straight
- memory problems
- poor judgement
- short attention span
- slowed thought process
- difficulty speaking and swallowing, and
- loss of bodily functions
Please note: The above list is not exhaustive and aims to give you a brief insight into the symptoms that can occur.
Head Injury - Useful information
Head / Brain Injury - Compensation claims
Contact our specialist head injury solicitors now to discuss how we can help you with your brain injury compensation claim by completing our, no obligation,
online enquiry form and we
will get in touch with you or Freephone: 0808 129 3320.
Director of Complex Personal Injury