Did you suffer abuse or neglect as a child?
If so, you could be entitled to claim
Clearly no amount of money will ever justify the scars from physical and mental
injury. But a fair level of compensation could go a long way to restoring your confidence
and helping you make the first small moves towards a better future.
Whoever or whatever you intend to bring a claim against – from individuals or foster
parents to children's homes, schools, social services or employers – we can help
you get the redress you deserve. We'll even advise you on how to claim against any
organisation or individual who sent you somewhere that proved unsafe.
We know how difficult it is for you to address these problems. For this reason we'll
treat everything you tell us with the utmost respect, understanding and, above all,
confidentiality. We've put together a group of sensitive, professional solicitors
who know all the factors behind every type of child abuse, and how innocent victims
can be both compensated and protected.
Many of the claims you might consider are run under "No Win No Fee" arrangements.
This means your claim will cost you nothing and you keep every penny of your compensation.
Don't forget, you've no obligation, nothing to lose and everything to gain by contacting
Why choose us?
- Peter Garsden who heads up the Abuse Law team at Simpson Millar LLP is also President of the Association of Child Abuse Lawyers (ACAL).
- Our specialist lawyers sit on the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel
- We know your claim is confidential – and we'll respect your wishes at all times
- High quality service from an innovative and professional team
- You can trust in the knowledge and empathy of a firm that's been looking out for
vulnerable people for over 150 years
- Completely free initial assessment of your claim
- We'll also give you access to resources and support for charities that might be
able to help you:
How do I make an enquiry?
It's easy to arrange a quiet, non-obligatory chat with someone who cares. Simply
complete the online enquiry form, or call us on 0808 129 3320. We'll be delighted
to run you past the legal facts to help you decide about a claim.