SEO Link Builder/Campaign Manager
We are a professional law firm with an in-house digital marketing team, who are currently looking for an experienced SEO Link Builder to join their team. The candidate should be an enthusiastic individual who is ahead of the game on link building initiatives and strives to get results.
Reporting to: Jennie Sanders, Online Marketing Manager
Term: 6 month contract with a view to a permanent position
Salary: £18,000-£24,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Benefits include: Contributory Pension, Subsidized Gym Membership, Death in Service Benefit, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care Vouchers, Child Care Vouchers (All benefits subject to qualifying periods)
Simpson Millar LLP is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Duties will include:
- Working with the Online Marketing Manager in relation to planning, developing and implementing link building strategies across all areas of our business.
- Integrating your link building processes with our existing SEO initiatives.
- Developing innovative ethical link building initiatives.
- Produce ideas for new initiatives based on keyword research data with an estimation of the likely impact to enable prioritisation of the work.
- You will be expected to stay up to date in new developments in SEO and actively research, test and propose new approaches to improving search engine rankings via link building means.
- As experienced ethical SEO's we will expect a very high standard of work and tolerate absolutely no non-ethical techniques.
- You must therefore be able to demonstrate your proficiency in the art and science of link building.
- Minimum of 12 months link building experience
- A high standard of SEO link building research, best practice and analysis skills
- Integrity, initiative and great time management and work efficiency
- Excellent project management and reporting skills
- High standard of English speaking, writing and grammar
- Help to develop and implement link baiting activities
- Excellent attention to detail and external relationship development skills
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities
Please download an application pack
here and complete and return via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
.Closing Date for applications is
Wed 18th July. We encourage candidates to apply for this role as soon as possible, as interviews will commence as soon as the right candidates come along.