Education Law: Example Fees
We don't hide our prices
Select an area of Education law below to find out more information on the services available.
- Education Services
I just wanted to express my sincere appreciation for all of the hard work and support you have given to me throughout this appeal. Both myself and Gabrielle are delighted with the result.
I was thoroughly impressed with the professionalism of the job done, the care taken at every stage to not only write, but also follow up with a call to check I'd understood everything. I would definitely recommend.
We had an excellent, sympathetic service and support which showed clear understanding of our situation.
A 'Court of Protection' client
Bespoke Service & Hourly Rates
If you need more assistance than your preferred funding solution provides and are not eligible for Legal Aid we offer an hourly rate service.
- We will provide you with a costs estimate at the outset and update you regularly on your costs so you can stay in control
- We will advise you if you are eligible to claim a contribution to your costs from the other party
- We will expect to invoice you monthly and for you to discharge your invoices promptly
- A payment on account may be required
- All disbursements including court fees must be paid up front as you go along
Complete our, no obligation, enquiry form or call freephone: 0808 129 3320
Please note: At this stage, we do not expect to do any work outside the terms of any fixed price quoted. We will notify you if the position changes; if it does, we will agree with you how the additional work will be charged.
Focuses on representing vulnerable claimants. Considerable experience representing children and young people, including care leavers, bringing claims against local authorities and other public bodies. Community care and accommodation claims are notable areas of expertise.
Chambers and Partners 2017
Get In Touch
0808 129 3320